Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Blog #3

Dear Blog,
The question of the day "Why are there so many dirt bags in the world?" Have you ever noticed whenever you try to be happy there are always those people that try to bring you down? I hate that. Its like they think "Ohhh look! Someone happy! I better make then feel miserable and maybe.. JUST MAYBE, I'll be able to feel like I have a soul.".... Grrr! Stupid people! And then... When you say things back to them so they know they cant mess with you they decide your the one being a total jerk. Well excuse me... I wouldnt be standing up to you aka being rude if you would have just kept your rude and sarcastic comments to yourself. Yes, I do realise Im being crazy and weird... Its called having fun and living life! So please, tell me why you find it necessary to bring me down??? Ohhhh... Your just kidding? Hmmm.... Well let me punch you in the face ten times with gloves with spikes on them and it'll be one really funny joke too, okay?! Yeahh! Doesnt that sound like just bunches of fun?!?! Grrr!!! ...

No comments: