Saturday, May 15, 2010

List of things Im going to do this summer!

LIST OF THINGS I AM GOING TO DO THIS SUMMER!!!
1. Go to a concert dresses up like an Emo person.
2.Go to Silver Creek
3. Sleep out on the beach at a lake.
4. Kiss someone under the fireworks.
5. Go to a dance club.
6. Put pink in my hair.
7. Go to Six Flags.
8. Go paintballing.
9. Go to a Diamondbacks game.
10. Go to Sunsplash (and ride the scary ride that I always jump off of...)
11. Eat something exotic.
12. Go camping.
13. Learn to juggle.
14. Drink nonalcholic beer.
15. Win an award.
16. Sing infront of a crowd.
17. Have a day where I have absolutely NO zits on my face!
18. Go on a Daddy Daughter Date.
19. Go bowling with my brothers.
20. Throw the best Tea Party in the world for my little sisters.
21. Plan a day to just hang out with my Mom.
22. Ride in paddle boat with an umbrella.
23. Go on a date in formal wear! Go to Mcdonalds and have dinner with candle light, Go play at the park, and end it dancing in a parking lot.
24. Watch three scary movies in a row.
25. Bare testimony in church.
26. Go dumpster diver-- Disguised as a Hobo.
27. Put pop rocks in jello.
28. Eat Mentos and then Drink Pepsi...
29. Have a job at a fast food restraunt for a day... and then quit.
30. Have a masquerade night with friends.
31. Learn to play poker- then play a game betting personal services such as back massages, instead of money.
32. Go shopping at walmart disguised as men.
33. Make a castle out of peanut butter and dominos!
34. Eat pizza with anchovies on it.
35. Sale tooth picks and mints at a movie theatre for 5 cents.
36. Make Disney characters out of play dough.
37. Sleep out on the tramp under the stars.
38. Have a huge water fight with balloons and a slip and slide.
39. Rewrite a Britney Spears song and make a musis video while singing it, dressed up like a legit nerd.
40. Have a scavenger hunt in the mall.
41. Go to the Annvel in Footsie Pajamas.
42. Rollerblade from the Snowflake stop light to the "Welcome to Taylor" sign.
43. Design a legit T-shirt and have Steve Reel sign it.
44. Go to a Kareoke Bar and sing.
45. Swim in irragtion.
46. Ride a two person bike.
47. Go to a dance and ask people to dance before any one asks me.
48. Get my palm read.
49. Throw a small gathering in a hole in the ground surrounded by candles (sounds creepy... but its not meant to be lol).
50. Have a themed bonfire where everyone dresses as an Indian Chief and we dance around the fire to tribal music.
51. Bring flowers to a hospital and give them to someone who looks like they need some cheering up.

1 comment:

Alicia Baker said...

*If you do go to Sunsplash, INVITE ME!! It's pretty much in my backyard...if my backyard was like 10 square miles.

*I have tons of pink hair dye left over from my experimental phase if you ever wants some.

*I'm pretty much willing to do any of these things with you in case you need a friend :)